Monday, February 13, 2006

hoho

hey nel, i probably should show ya comment to yiqin
did like to c his face when he read ya comment
knowing him, it probably gona trigger a war of words

still, actually i at first also hesitant about blogging,
it's like quite a feminine thing
nobody among my sec sch frens read blogs either


but can say ya blog was my source of inspiration la nel
i enjoy the light-heartedness and humour in ya articles(but but.....dun get hao lian wor....)haha
so i thought since i'm so darned free, why not try blogging?
i thought my interest in blogging will fade away fast
certainly i'm amazed tt i'm still gg strong
and anyway, if i didn't noe tt zhaofeng , jiamao and adam blog too, i certainly will not have shown my blog to them either and i most prob wun have continue blogging liaoz
jiamao's blog is particularly impressive
wah, if i can write the language u wrote, my GP last time sure no problem
zf ,reading ya blog makes mi look back on the ssc days with a certain amt of nostalgia
liew,given the politics in bsc, i rather missed the days we storm ppl spent together



i noe my jc klass gals blog too
i duno wether they are still active bloggers too
but i imagine if i told them i blog too, they did be surprised
ha reminds me of the day i cut botak and went to sch
it was a dare among friends to have the no hair look
i assure u , my original look was got plenty of hair one
so one very fine day, i climbed up the nvr-ending staircase of njc ,sporting my new look..
one or two of my klassmates saw me and i could pratically c thier jaws dropping and eyes enlarged...
and when i proceed to the klassroom, the rxn was , erm ,even more drastic
the "oh my god!" ,"wat did u do to ya hair?!!?!", "Eeee.." was filling my ears
the guys at least took it quite well
girls be girls ....
now, can u imagine if i told them i blog too?
of coz la, thier rxn wouldn't be so exaggerated la
but i'm thinking they will be quite surprised , coz it's quite "unkelvin"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home